Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7, 2011

Letters for the Hoilday Party went home PLEASE RETURN.  I really need them to send home, what you need to bring!!!!!

Today was a great day, we had early release.  We still had a lot of time to get some fantastic work done.  In reading, we read The Very Hungry Caterpillar and we are creating a story modeled from the book.  They are calling their book The Very Hungry Reindeer.  I can not wait till you come to the party and read their stories.  I think you will enjoy them just as much a as I am.  Writing of course was spent on completing our Turkey stories and starting their books.   We then head into math first we started CGI I have decided to time them for fifteen minutes.  This is helping them try to get faster, so their homework might be easier for them. I started our lesson on tables, however then it was time to go outside for recess.  We came back in from outside and we only had a few minutes before lunch.  After this we came back to watch our science video on our new unit ROCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment