Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7, 2012

Well I hope you all are enjoying your short day.  I have been in a meeting learning and discussing with the teachers ideas and new ways to teach my little monkeys.  We had a busy day today, we wrote, read, and took a math test.  We had a noisy day and almost all students were very talkative.  In the morning when they arrived the whole class was chatting and I gave several warnings.  It is hard to see who is not talking and who is because I was trying to work with a small group of students.  Then we lined up loud three times today and started over.  Do you think it was fair of me to do what I did?  I just think it is hard to pin point exactally who is doing right when the majority was not.  I hope you all have a restful day and know that I love my monkeys.

2 comments:

  1. In a case like this, yes. You were right.
    Love, Jse's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jse's Mom,
    I am glad you agreed, it was hard for me to do it. I needed a lesson to be taught and it has paid off. They are better and they know what needs to be done.
    Love,
    Ms.Wolfean

    ReplyDelete