Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8, 20

Today we heard from Katelynn, our Top Banana.  Her birthday was yesterday and lucky girl had her Aunt Nicole and Mom come eat lunch with her.  I loved learning about her family and how she has two homes.  She has an older brother and sister and a younger sister.  Her sister is in Mrs. Rodriguez's class and her name Yazmyne.   She reported that when we have a birthday we celebrate it all together as a family.  I love to go to my Aunt's house on the weekend because she does not have children.  I think it is cool she has a brother who is attending Ridgeview.  My brother plays basketball and my older sister takes dance class.  

I know parents I have fallen down on my job keeping up, but I ma back full on ready to report we are learning a ton about animal adaptations, this is how they survive in the wild.  Ask them all they have learned.  We are still completing our research and it seems to going smooth.  They have checked out their books and even have been to the computers to find information on their topic.  We have started to explore multiplication and are bringing home CGI problems to support this.  Please take make sur to ask them all about their learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment