Wednesday, March 26, 2014

We have a famous person in our class.

Alexis went on trip with her family and met a famous person.  Her mom sent me a picture and I have added it on my blog.  Please scroll down and you will see, our famous person.  Alexis, I can not wait to hear about this exciting event that took place in your life.

Top Banana this week is Jayden and I know we have had so much going on, I can not wait to hear all about you.  He has been a great help lining us up and taking attendance.  The students are loving our weather unit and are enjoying learning about clouds.  We are starting our geometry unit in math and boy are they learning a lot.  Please ask them to share.  We are focusing on facts and opinions in fiction and non-fiction texts to build comprehension.  Please help them by asking them to model this strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment