Wednesday, February 4, 2015

OOPS

Sorry I have not updated this week I am not on my game.  We had a quick easy relaxing day.  We are discussing area, and ask them the fun creative way we learned how to draw arrays in class.  We also had an exciting time starting our Native American Unit.  Ask them this week the different region and Native American people we are learning about.  We had a blast reading non-fiction books to discuss and write our research projects.  Make sure you discuss with them what topic they are researching. Take care and have a blast talking to your child about their learning.

There are some who may not be getting emails from me, this was what I sent out today.  I am looking forward to our Valentine's Party and I will be sending home a letter tomorrow.  If you could get it back by Friday it would be great? If not Monday will work too.  The children will be exchanging cards with the kids in the class. We will be eating food, playing a game, and making a craft at the party.  We are also doing a 100th day project which will also come home tomorrow, it is not due till Monday.  Monday is the 100th day of school. It will have directions and is easy for them to do.  This does not have to be your work, they just need to make sure they ask permission to use those items. I hope this email finds you well and know your little one is the light of my class. I enjoy your child everyday and they are growing up quickly in front of me.  I am amazed that the year is half way over.  Thinking about this makes me want to cry because I love each one for different reasons.  Also, without you parents my class would not be a success.   They are a blessing and I thank you for giving me the best gift, your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment