Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4, 2011

Sorry I did not report yesterday, Tianni forgot to meet with me to discuss what to write.  Tianni reported yesterday about visiting her Aunt and Grandma.  She stated she loved visiting them, but does not remember exactly what she did there.  She was young and forgot what happened.  "Ms. Wolfean forgot to let me share my poster because she was busy teaching," Tianni told me when I asked her about her day.  She thought it was funny and sad because I had too much on my brain.  We did a lot of reading and writing and Tianni is looking forward to publishing her book.  In math she said, "It was awesome!"  She likes how I make the math interesting.  She loved using and learning about the tools we use in science. She is glad we are getting caught up, but hopes I remember to let her share her poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment