Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6, 2011

"YEAH! Ms. Wolfean found her brain!" Tianni stated at the end of the day.  I guess this is a great thing to have your student say about you?  I love the way my class is honest, and I am sorry I forgot.  She shared her poster and we learned a lot about Tianni.  She loves to spend time with her family and enjoys the beach.  She remembers a time at the beach when her mother got sun burned.  She also shared about a time when she almost flipped off a slide.  She stated, "It was scary because I almost landed on cement."  She loves butterflies and loves to challenge her brain.  This is why math is her favorite subject.  Today she had a great time solving her CGI problems because they are changeling her brain.  She thought science was excellent because we were in the science lab assassinating the kindergarten class do their float and sink activity.  The only thing that was disappointing thing was finishing our test!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like autocorrect had it in for those kindergartners! :) Have a great weekend and you get some work time on Monday.
    Keri D.

    ReplyDelete