Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30, 2011

This week has been a fantastic work week, we have accomplished a lot. Today was another busy day, we made through most of my plans.  Reading was filled with children going to the library, working on main idea, and buddy reading with friends.  Every group met with me to discuss their chapter books, ask them what is happening in their story?  During writing all I could hear was pencils moving and children writing.  They were publishing their turkey stories.  You need to drop by and read their work.  I am proud of all their stories, they amaze me.  In math they worked on a new CGI problem, which involved money.  They took one home for you too, they should know what to do?  If they struggle with this then you know they are having difficulty in class.  Finally we ended with Social Studies and learning about latitude and longitude lines.  They should know how to locate the equator and prime meridian?

No comments:

Post a Comment