Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011

Today was Gracyn's last day as Top Banana she did a marvelous job.  She shared her poster and let us hear about her favorite toys.  She loves pet shops like most of my girls in the class.  She reported that the squirrel was the first one created.  She enjoys playing with glow sticks, she is not sure why.  Her show in tell today was her favorite book Dork Dairies and she stated, " I loved this book because it suits me.  Also when I act dorky it feels good to read about a story of someone else who has been dorky"  I laughed at her comment and thought it was awesome that Gracyn can admit to her dorkness like I do sometimes.  Anyone else in the class feel this way?  She brought in her rabbit (stuffed)  that she received at her Grandmas She has yet to give it a name, maybe one of you can comment on here and give her a name?  She also shared a sticker she can't wait to hang in her new room of her new house.  Today was a busy day we finished projects and continued writing our crave a pumpkin how to books and we are waiting on three people to finish our book.  We did math and reading, but had to skip science to present our creal box projects.  I am impressed with their creations.  Thanks for helping them out parents.  They turned out cute, hope you can stop by to take a look?  Reggie is the new Top Banana!

2 comments:

  1. MS.WOLFEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did u go 2 the Fall Fest 2day? I didn't c u there. Emily, Preslie & I volunteered at the bead booth. Make a necklace or a bracelet 4 only 4 tickets!!! My friend Nancy helped us out 2! She's from Cedar Ridge!!-Athena the hyper child that u don't want 2 give Dr.Pepper & Chex Mix 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athena,
    I could not make it to the fall fest. I was disappointed I did not get the chance to attend, but I did leave a slient auction for families to try to win a movie date with me. Amanda won and we will be watching a movie together. Thank you for asking chat with you later. What was youe favorite part of the fest?
    Ms. Wolfean

    ReplyDelete