Friday, August 31, 2012

August 31, 2012

I guess the computer did not save yesterday's blog.  I noticed it today as I sat to create today's.  I am truly sorry about that, I might have forgot to click publish.  I know I did not check to see if it posted that might be something I never forget to do.  I love to here the children's replies when we are learning math.  I ask them to explain how they know things and they say, no lie, "My teacher told me or my PreK teacher told me."  I have to giggle inside because I hope this is not what you all are hearing when they come home.  Ms. Wolfean says so it must be right.  I would be the first to tell you I just might be wrong.  During reading we practiced reading with a buddy and how to talk about a book.  Then we wrote about our first day of school or free wrote.  We had a special visitor come to see us, Mr. Mike Ms Wolfean's future husband.  He works in the Army and I asked him to come to the class.  I wanted the children to be able to interview him about what it means to be a good citizen.  This is what we are studying in social studies.  We had a great first week, please be safe over the long holiday.  I will see you all bright and early on Tuesday, ready to learn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment