Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 4, 2012

Today was a fantastic day, I loved seeing their writer's notebooks they created over the holiday.  If they did not do this they will bring it home over the weekend to decorate the cover.  I am enjoying getting to know the students and I love the fact we got four compliments from teachers around the building. I hope this behavior continues to stay just the way it is.  I love feeling like I have the best class in the school, but just a secret...I DO!  They did a lot of work, however it seemed like not much because we had a special time.  We made it to the library for our first check out.  They thought that was exciting, because I could not get them to stop reading.  I love to see them enjoying their books and having fun reading.  Then we returned to the class for our writing and this will be the focus for us, writing more instead of just drawing.  We continued our day with math and worked on doubles and doubles plus one.  Finally we ended the day with Social Studies, our focus is moving towards our country and their symbols. 

1 comment: