Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012

YEAH, MS WOLFEAN IS BACK!!!!  I loved hearing all the kids say this as they were coming through the door this morning.  I am okay, but still am weak.  We had a great day reviewing our reading strategies on how we read in class.  Then we practice buddy reading and independent reading.  I can not wait to get them in to groups tomorrow and begin listening to them share books.  We Spent a lot of time writing as well, we discussed ways to begin a story and where writers get ideas for their writing.  Then we did CGI in math, this way we will begin solving problems at home.  We will begin our unit on time and continue working with addition and subtraction.  We reviewed social studies by breaking  down the pledge of allegiance.  The students should be able to explain the words behind the pledge.  I am sorry for not updating the blog before now.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. Everyday I heard, "I miss Ms. Wolfean'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling better, and I am excited he missed me!! I missed them too, and I hated not being at school. I love to watch them learn and see them grow. Thank you

    ReplyDelete