Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26,2012

We had a "BATTY" day, because tonight we will be heading to watch the bats fly.  7:00 PM is the time and NAPA Parts at I35 frontage road just past McNeil is where to be.  I hope to see you there, ready for an adventure to write about the next day.  We had our Cafe time and moved right into writing about if we were a bat.  Then we silently walked outside to have a break and play.  After returning from recess we began our science and math activity.  We made a Venn Diagram comparing bats to birds.  We watched a video on bats then wrote in our science notebook about the interesting facts we learned from it.  We shared as class our findings then we attended PE.  They exercised and were hot when I picked them up.  I look forward to seeing you tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I had a blast at the family night, bat event. I was surprised to see that many bats flying, out from under the bridge. I loved seeing all you guys and gals that came out to view the bats. Did you have an exciting time too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great night at family fun night. The thing I liked about it most was watching the bats fly out from under the bridge.

    ReplyDelete