Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 8, 2012

Assembly for veterans on Friday at 8, they are asking visitors to be here at 7:45. 

Hello parents I hope this is useful.  I love doing it, but if it seems not to benefit parents I would like to know?  I had a great time watching the students learn the difference between what is possible, impossible, and certain.  I loved hearing their justification for their findings.  Please ask them some of the thoughts kids were saying.  I had a blast during CAFE time for reading because I am finding the students able to communicate about books in a different way than they had before.  I love hearing their connections, wow moments, words they find, things they agree with and disagree.  During math CAFE time students seem to enjoy their games and activities with number sense.

1 comment:

  1. My family and I enjoy reading your blog. When we ask our little person, "what did you do in school today?" and only get the recess report. I love that I can log on to your blog and read what really happened in school. Please keep up the good work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete