Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 12, 2013

NOAH, is our top banana and we were testing this afternoon I forgot to let him discuss his poster.  I promise to allow him three times to morrow to make up for time being out of my control.  I can not wait to hear all about him.

All was wonderful and yes they are right NO MATH!!  They had a math test on two digit addition and subtraction without regrouping.  We have started our regrouping addition and subtraction.  We did have our reading groups and cafe time discussing our books and they are getting better at how to communicate about a text.  I can not wait till they can express to you some of their connections, wow moments, and questions they make while reading at home.  Please let them model some of their thoughts?  We went to the library and Mrs. Wallingford modeled a great questioning strategy for research, I can not wait to get the students involved in this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment