Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26, 2013

Okay I just figured out how to do this from my phone, go me!! I know this is late, but it is here. We had a great day busy with library and a visit from Mrs. Ladybug, talking about perseverance. The students loved both lessons. Mrs. Wallingford discussed persuasive writing, which is our new writing lesson. She has my class excited about writing to Mrs. Lucas convincing her to give us Oreos. Please ask your child about the OREO method to remember how to write a persuasive paper. We did our math CGI and had fun in cafe for both reading and math. Then we ended our day discussing what a primary sources was for researching history. Please ask them what they learned. Then we heard from our TOP banana Kassidy. We learned she loves her bike and has had it since she was four. She loves lives chocolate ice cream and enjoys it all time. She loves being a Girl Scout because she enjoys spending time with friends. She also loved her birthday invitations because she got to make them and didn't think it was fair they she did get to crack one open. They were made from paper mâché. I would have loved one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment