Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sept. 18, 2013

Please sign their Science Notebooks

Hey there parents thank you for checking in and I have to report your children are doing well.  I am doing my homework late and it has been a long day, I am still at work.  It is six o'clock and I am at my desk.  We had a busy day and the children are learning a lot. We are continuing with connections and added a new connection to media.  Please ask them to describe what they are learning.  In math we have moved on to time, I notice they are struggling with not the hour but to the minutes.  We are also getting the minute and hour hands confused.  Please quiz them on time and remember we use an analog clock not digital one.  We have moved on to Science and we completed our Social Studies lesson on community and citizenship.  I hope you all are enjoying your reading at night and your child has taken you to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment