Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December 3, 2013

EARLY RELEASE TOMORROW

I am happy to report we are back in the swing of our days, and I missed my Monkeys over Thanksgiving.  I am excited to have Nathan as our Top Banana and yesterday we learned he loves piano. He just started playing back in September.  Nathan told us, "I just saw an organ at a friends house and thought it would  be interesting to learn to play." He has a lesson every Wednesday and I would love to hear him play one day.  I forgot to ask him to share his poster today.

We are still learning about how to research a topic and we will be getting in to groups to do more research on our topic.  We are starting to look at tables in math and how to read a number pattern inside the table, to solve problems in math.  We brought home our new CGI problem with modeling this strategy tonight. we are also discussing maps in Social Studies.  i hope your child is excited to return to school as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment