Thursday, May 22, 2014

Terrific Thursday

Thank you Tsa'na for your comment on the blog.  I wrote back, hope you saw the message.

Today was another day filled with loads of getting books returned to the book room and library.  The students had a blast helping me and we giggled many times.  I wish parents you could have seen  their faces when they entered the book room.  They thought it was the coolest thing, since slice bread.  We did get learning in and they did do writing.  We reviewed time and tomorrow we will review it some more.  They had a hard time adding time.  Some want to add it like an addition problem and we discussed how this could become a problem if they forget to convert the hours and minutes.  They giggled when I said what happens when you add to twelve, the best reply was you get thirteen. I was like,"Hmm, thirteen o'clock? I am not sure I have heard this hour before?"  They laughed and were like that's funny Ms. Wolfean.  Have a blessed night with CGI.

No comments:

Post a Comment