Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday May 21, 2014

The End is near, but learning is still going on.  Please make sure to let children know that just because our days might seem different we will be learning.  Today we started off with writing about changes we could make to our self, and completing our non-fiction all about books.  We then had Mrs. Doyle come visit our class for a read aloud.  After that it was time to devour our lunches.  We returned to our class to locate missing books for the classroom and clean out our desk drawers.  Our class was lucky to be able to attend a fifth grade play about fractured fairy tales. They sure did make us laugh, and boy some of those fifth graders might turn into actors.  We discussed animals and their adaptations, this would be a great discussion to have with your child.  Recess was finally here, but not before I did my own read aloud with them. We even had visitors for lunch, wow, what a wonderful day filled with people.  The class even earned three letters for the end of the year party.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms Wolfean this is Tsana, I read your blog with my mom we LOVED it! I laughed when we watched the 5th grade play. I'm sad that this year is almost over because I will MISS you I wish you could be my teacher EVERY year, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tsa'na,
    I know it is hard to have a year come to an end, but just remember you can come say hello to me anytime. I am happy you laughed and enjoyed the plays. Thank you for your response.

    ReplyDelete