Tuesday, August 26, 2014

First day

I can't believe I have such a fantastic group of students.  Each one of them made me feel welcomed, and I am excited to get to know them better.  We did a tour of the school and  discussed with each other our likes and dislikes.  We also met Rebecca Norman a Senior at Cedar Ridge High, who works with my students every morning.  She was my ex-student and in my very first class here at Gattis.  I can not believe she is graduating and it has been nine years.  Time does fly when you are having fun.  We went outside to discuss lunch and recess time with Mrs. Carley.  We did not go back outside since we had first lunch.  I will give them extra tomorrow.  They had a blast and I will update this blog everyday.  Please parents do not forget your homework, paper work.

YES, I gave homework to read!!!!

2 comments:

  1. thank you for letting my mom no about that stuff i love you so much. i think you're the best teacher in the whole world of second grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this was written by Kate? You are sweet and I will let her know about every day. Hope to hear back from you again, please sign your name?

      Delete