Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Success on Day 2

I already had a comment posted to the first day blog, I believe it was Kate?  I did comment back, lets see if we can get more from others?  I love to hear what you have to say too.

Today was another day filled with adventure and excitement. We began our day again with Rebecca giving us play money for completing tasks at home and having the parents sign our reading log.  Many of you signed the behavior log as well.  Thank you for going the extra mile, this way I know you saw their behavior.  It has been fun having some find all the little bits and pieces on the floor.  I even love hearing their stories from last year.  Also reporting to me their other teacher looks just like me and I am lucky because she is just as nice.  I am feeling loved and appreciated because they are also comfortable with sharing their fears.  We wrote about our fears in writing and threw them in the trash can.  They should let you know why we threw them away.  Make sure you have them share about the book Miss Nelson is Missing.  We made special name tags and designed them in a creative way.  I hope they explain how we introduced ourselves to each other.  have a fantastic evening and remember to READ.

You might want to ask them these questions:
What were your fears and the point to the lesson?
What did you discuss with the class after you read the book Miss Nelson is Missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment