Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday





Bre, I am sorry I have not updated like I should I have been busy and that is not fair.  I am sorry too we ran out of time and we must share on Monday.  Please know time ran out because we had a blast in Science.  I promise to write about you and let you share.

Bre did share her poster and I want to take the time to write all what was reported.  Bre reported she loves to spend time with all her family and really loved the blue icing on her birthday.  She can not remember how old she was.  She loves to dance, because it makes her happy.  She wants to swim with dolphins one day because she thinks it would be really cool.  Dolphins are her favorite water animal because she told us that camels, horses, and elephants were her favorite land ones because she got to ride them.  She loves to bake, she even helped her Mom bake a four layer one.  She said, "I am lucky because my Step Dad flies all over the world just to go to work it is crazy."  Her favorite place she has been to was Washington D.C. or Boston, "I just can't decide."  I love hearing from them and I am sad to say Good-bye to Bre.

Today we finished our week getting through almost all lessons.  We had a lot of visitors today Daniel's, Bre's, and Kate's Mom came in and boy we loved them.  Also Sara our High School teacher buddy came in to help guide us in reading and writing.  We spent time getting to our reading lesson sequencing and we reviewed how to place book titles in ABC order.  During writing we practiced planning a story from our past.  Then we tried to complete our math test.  Last but not least we had a BLAST doing our Science experiment.  We observed a capsule turn into a sponge.  Please ask them about this activity?  They should explain that the capsule dissolved, but it was hard in the beginning and turned into a liquid state. We will be discussing this more with our up coming states of matter unit.  Have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment