Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Book -  Simon & Schuster - Toys"R"UsAlexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (2014) Poster
         
Please check times on Saturday, I will be attending the very first movie.  I can not wait to see how  similar or how different it is? 

Ms. Wolfean has read aloud Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible,No Good Very Bad Day by,Judith Viorst; I have informed the students I would like to attend the movie with them.  However, this is not school sponsored and I will need you in attendance, with your child.  I will arrive before the show starts and leave after all have left the building.  I would love for any and all who would like to join us and have an excellent time seeing the movie. I will be at the Round Rock Cinemark 14 Theater at 11:30 AM on Saturday October 11, 2014.

Mummy kind of day, And Thursday was a birthday kind of day.  Ms. Wolfean celebrated her birthday and we had a blast this week.  We have been asking questions in reading and have a ball wrapped up in writing.  We wrote about a "Mummy" story, this was a time we got scared and needed our "Mummy."  Then we made Mummies today.  Yesterday we saw a video about a Mummy.  Please ask them?  We had a blast in Science discussing properties of matter, and we will finish our mystery bag game on Tuesday.  Have a fantastic weekend and maybe I will see you tomorrow, if not see you Tuesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment