Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13, 2012

I have to report that I have dropped the ball on my blog, I am sorry for not keeping up with my homework.  I just plan forgot that I had one.  We have been back on track with our learning and the students are learning a lot.  We are working on our poetry in reading and writing and I giggle at what they are producing.  In math we have been studying and the students need to make sure they are not flipping the numerator and denominator around.  Please check with your child to see if they are understanding.  We had a fantastic time in art we got a GATOR AWARD!!!  The students earned their Oreo Party and of course had their MOVIE for the Second Nine Weeks Grading period!!!  BOY WHAT A DAY!!!  I hope your happy to see the blog up and running???

No comments:

Post a Comment