Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012

Your child is correct there is no spelling we will pick it up next week.  I noticed my students dragging in this morning, just as I did due to the long weekend.  I was rested up, however, my weekend was spent in bed sick.  I did venture out to the movies and had a fantastic time.  I was glad to get back to teaching today.  We started our day off with our AWARDS at 8 AM.  I was proud of all the students and their hard work.  It was nice to see the families of my class.  Thank you for supporting your child.  Mrs. Doyle came and read to the class and we were able to listen to her read us poems.  This was a wonderful idea of hers because our class is reading and writing poetry.  We are enjoying listening, reading, and writing poems.  This class has learned a lot, please ask them what they know about poetry.  In math we are continuing to learn about fractions and they are grasping it, but some are still struggling.  Please work closely with your child and make sure they are understanding them.  In social studies we are studying Native American People, we are looking at how they used natural resources to impact their life.  The students are looking forward to their field trip on February 16.

1 comment:

  1. Aww... I was sick too on Saturday sincerely reggie

    ReplyDelete