Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 30, 2012

Monday, OH BOY!!  The students and myself seem to move slower and forget what is expected.  However, I do know how to get them in shape.  Thanks to all parents who have returned their letters, for the Valentine's day Party.  I can not wait to have that happen, I love this holiday.  I will be sending home a class list this week for them to write Valentine's over the weekend.  I know PINK is not every one's favorite (hint boys)  I did pick this color for our amazing race performance on February 7, 2012.  I did this because everyone in the school knows this is my favorite color.  I hope they are excited knowing the reason for this.  PLEASE, have your child wear this solid color shirt that night!!!!  I am excited to report that we completed all activities today.  We are reading new books in group and we are learning new ways to respond to books.  We are completing our poem unit in writing and making a book to bring home.  We have moved a way from fractions and are beginning our unit on double addition and subtracting.  We watched our last video on our Native American regions, The Plains.

No comments:

Post a Comment