Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21,2012

I can not believe it is our last week, man the year has come and gone.  I am sad to see it end, but I know they will be off to third grade with all the tools to sore to great lengths.  I have given them all they need now it is up to them.  Today was another fun filled day with lots of learning and some fun in there too.  We went to the computer lab to work on power point and then we came back to do reading.  The class was shortly stopped to go visit Mrs. Duckworth's class to hear them read their writing to us.  When we returned to the class it was recess.  After recess we went our reading and tomorrow after the spelling bee we will continue to work on reading and get to math.  We did social studies with Ms. Hughes class and ended our day with my class returning to our beach theme tomorrow, yes they can bring towels to sit on.

No comments:

Post a Comment