Friday, October 19, 2012

October 18, 2012

Okay, I know I did not post in time.  I have been busy and just ran out of here.  I stayed late on Tuesday and Thursday nights to attend health and literacy nights.  I know no excuse, but I had to get plans and meet with my BOSS.  I had a fun time seeing the parents and students who did come out to family nights.  Having explained myself I hope you all will forgive me?

Today was a great day we did our cafe reading early because we had the OLSAT test to complete.  After this we took a break and began our writing.  We wrote about our favorite holiday and how we celebrate it.  Maybe you can sit down with your child and discuss this with them?  We are still working on number sense and graphing in math.  We completed a tally chart, asked ten friends their favorite animal, and graphed our data we found.  Then we categorized pictures into four properties of matter, this needs some reteach.  Then last we complete CGI before we headed to art.
I have heard from most of you that the blog is an excellent way to get your students to describe more of their day, so again I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment