Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 9, 2012

What a great four day weekend.  I am sure all of you had an excellent time relaxing while I was at work discussing with your parents.  You know you need to stop laughing because I had to work.  I had a blast today, it was my birthday and Mrs. Norris came in to make the students sing.  Thank you for brightening up my day with them serenading me.  You all are sweet, and I have the best class. 

We had a fantastic time learning, we started spelling.  They should have brought their words home with them to study.  We went to the library and we learned that we will be having a book fair next week.  We previewed the books that will be there and then checked out new books.  If your child did not bring home a chapter book, please make sure they return one and exchange it for a chapter book.  They are to bring one free choice (dessert book) and chapter (just fit book). Please discuss with them my expectations and yours.  I hope this clears up questions about what books they are bringing.  We did writing after spelling and most of them have completed one small moment.  We did math and it was hard because it has an extra step to them.  We will be doing two step problems for a bit and returning to one step again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment