Monday, December 17, 2012

December 17, 2012

A parent emailed me today asking about the class book we created.  If you would like to purchase one because you thought they would receive a free one.  The form asked for a code found on the back of the book.  Here is the code, 1492730 thank you Mrs. Fica for bringing it to my attention.  I love trying to stay on top of things, but sometimes I just get busy.  Today was back to normal schedule as usually, but we had Holiday around the world again.  They only travel at the end of the day after all learning work was completed.  We had Reading cafe and sorted words by their suffixes and prefixes.  Then we learned in math number sense using hundreds and completed a money test. 

Joey is our new Top Banana, and we saw the end of Lidi's reign.  We did not have time to hear from Joey because I forgot about our world travels.  I will move sharing poster this week to after lunch, and we will double up tomorrow to make up for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment