Monday, December 10, 2012

December 7, 2012

Riley, our Top Banana, shared his show and tell for his last day today on December 10.  We saw his hockey puck from the Texas Stars game.  This guy gave it to me at the game, even though he was an Aggie's fan and I am a longhorn fan he gave it to me anyway.  He past it around so everyone got the chance to feel it.  He then shared a medal he won at football, when he played for the team Dragons.  He received the medal because he had a fantastic game and made a lot of tackles.  He even said, "I caused a fumble."  What a great player he is.  The final thing he shared was his favorite book, The Adventures Super Dipper Baby.  He reported he liked it because, "It reminds me of Captain Underpants."  He shared his favorite part which was a two pictures because it looks like he is moving.  He read his favorite part, and we go back to work.  Thank you for your reign of king Riley, now for Queen Lidi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment