Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6, 2012

TOMORROW LAST DAY FOR OPERATION BLUE SANTA
HOLIDAY LETTER PLEASE SEND BACK BY DECEMBER  13
NO LIE NO MATH NO SPELLING
We had a fantastic day, they are correct no math.  It was a crazy kind of day, due to the programs we saw.  It all started with the Nutcracker and your children were in the performance.  They were shocked to be the ones in the play.  Following this they immediately went to the author visit, OH MY AWESOME!  They were both fantastic and I learned a lot form them.  Then of course we came back to the room an wrote because we had the best ideas in our heads ready to write.  I was pumped after seeing Phil Bildner and all I want to do was write.  Please stay tuned for pictures, and ask your child about their day.
I forgot top add Riley's Grandma came to visit because he was our Top Banana.  He shared his poster about his dog and he told us his name is big boy.  when asked why he reported, "It is because he is big and he is a boy."  He has a sister and brother, their names are Courtney and Nick.  He loves to eat pizza and his favorite is pepperoni.  Subway sandwich is his favorite and he said,"I like lettuce, tomato, mayo, and ham of course."  Christmas is his favorite Holiday because, "I get lots of presents", he stated.  "Summertime is my favorite season because all I do is play video games all day."
QUESTION:  I HOPE TO SEE COMMENTS:

What was your favorite part about today's activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment