Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013

I AM SO SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT TO UPDATE!

I know this is not an excuse, but I really did drop that one.  I have been busy planning cool activities for us to explore and forgot that I need to let you parents in on what is happening.  We started our day with reading cafe and how we communicate with a text with our friends.  During cafe we buddy read, went shopping for books, meet with Ms. Wolfean, or got in a group to discuss our national geographic articles.  We then had to complete our Spring Break writing assignment and our letters to Mrs. Lucas trying to persuade her to give us Oreos.  Soon after this we had to take a break and have recess and then came back for math. We have started our geometry unit and we are discussing the types of shapes, sides, and vertices's.  Please ask you child to explain these to you.  The last thing on our plate was to observe the clouds and see how the weather has been affected by the changes occurring outside.  Ask them what they are learning because they will surprise you?

No comments:

Post a Comment