Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013

NO HOMEWORK YEAH MS. WOLFEAN ROCKS!!!!

We had a blast at the Austin Nature Center, but I think the end was the best.  I told them I would give anyone two movie dollars if they fell asleep and oh my you could hear a pin drop.  The bus drive says, "This is the best thing any teacher has ever done." I have to thank a fellow teacher Mrs. Hughes for the idea.  Today was amazing seeing the bats and learning from our guide Debbie.  We also played in the dinosaur dig and saw a road runner.  We never saw coyote, but we did see a bobcat.  Thanks to all who came and stayed with us on the trip.  Every year it is amazing what kids say and Hunter wins, " I think the bat has Rubies."  He wanted to say rabies.  He saw one slide and said this, and made me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment