Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 11

We had a fabulous start to our day with our Veteran's Day Celebration.  I love this assembly every year and cry big time due to my husband being in the Army.  I am proud and honored of our students for their wonderful performance.

We heard from both our old Top Banana and our new one.  Alianah did her show-n-tell from Friday and we learned a lot from her.  We know she loves jewelry, and the keys on her necklace we interesting.  The necklace raised a lot of questions because the keys were on the kids minds.  They wanted to know what she use d them for and she replied,"I try to use them to open the doors my brother locks."  We all thought that was a great reason.  Then she showed her stuffed lion she bought at Wal-Mart, "Just because."  We hated to say good bye to her but Aiden needs a turn.

Adien shared he loves Pokemon Cards.  He reported he did not want to place the good ones on there.  "I was scared they might not still be on there at the end of the week."  I know he can trust me and I am sure the others, but I understand the special ones I would not want to bring either.

We had a great day publishing our book and doing Veterans day activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment