Thursday, February 6, 2014

Feb. 6, 2014

BURRR!!  It was cold to day.   PARENTS: PLEASE CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE!!!

I loved having the time this morning to sleep in, but sure did wish we had a full day.  I will be sending home a sign up genius for the party hopefully tomorrow.   We will be having fruit, floats, snacks, and sharing our Valentines.  I will send home a class list tomorrow with the students names, however, they do not have to place their names on them.  It is easier for the younger ones to just drop and go.  Thank you for the understanding.  Also NO MATH HOMEWORK, we had a writing assessment.
Jacob Gregory is our Top Banana and he is having a ball reporting and being the leader this week.  We heard from not only him, but his Grandma.  She reported about the Dead Sea and showed us artifacts from the past.  The students were very impressed.

Jacob reported on being able to go to a formula one race and seeing a car almost crash.  "It was amazing, but glad he didn't crash into the wall."  He also loves eating M-n-M Pancakes, "I love stuffing myself with them."  We all got pretty hungry after this.  We loved hearing how he made a race car with his did.  One student replied, "OH my that's cool!"  I would agree too.  He reported that, "He thinks he won because he was the only one with a head on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment