Friday, February 21, 2014

THE BEST CLASS

I have the best class, today they chose to stay in for recess to allow Sinnay to finally do her show-n-tell.  Thank you  again for this, you all rock.  

Ellis finished his week for Top Banana and I am sad to see him have to go, but we have to get through all the students.  We learned a lot today about him, he has to share his birthday with his sister.  I feel sorry because that day for me MUST be all about ME.  However, Ellis says he loves it and feels "happy".  Ellis you sure are sweet.  Also we got to see his trophy from football because he brought his show-n-tell.  He explained, "That it was because we won the championship game and was we were undefeated."  Way to go Ellis I am proud of you and your team.  I look forward to hearing from Adel, he is our next Top Banana.

We took our Spelling tests and they loved the new way we have partners now.  Ask them how I will be choosing their partners from now on.  We meningeal to music and had a great day learning about how to ask questions.  We wrote more poems and Monday we will be publishing them in our poetry books.  We continued with two and three digit addition and subtracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment