Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 18, 2014

PARENTS:  WANT TO MAKE MS. LUCAS KISS A PIG, THEN YOU HAVE TO JOIN PTA!!!!  We need 100 more members!!

We have a new Top Banana this week he doing great I can not wait to have him present his poster.  Ms. Wolfean is losing her mind because she can not seem to remember to get this in our day.  I promise Ellis tomorrow we will not forget.

We had a fun filled day full of learning and oh boy was it interesting.  Ms. Wolfean taught us new chants, please ask them to explain them to you.  We started our lesson in Social Studies about past and present and they saw a phone that blew them out of the water.  Please have them Google one.  We also begin our unit on folktales, fables, myths, and legends.  We are learning about how to locate the lesson in the story.  In math we have started with two and three digit addition with regrouping.  Please give them extra math problems to complete.  I hope you all have understood and will forgive me about my updates due to the fact I just can not seem to catch up with life.  I hope my life will catch up soon, these weather days taken have really caused issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment