Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24, 2011

Today was another day filled with just as much work and not enough time.  We were working hard and time slipped away, our class did not make it on time to recess.  I promise not to have that much fun.  I know the students were sad to miss seeing their other friends outside.  Ms. Wolfean was kind enough to take us outside, not at our normal time.  She sure is great!  We wrote on the tables to complete math problems for our mountain math, now we are ready for it on our own.  The class went over rules for the class and what our reading rules are.  Ms. Wolfean of course reported out after hearing the News Reports from her Gattis Gators, that our 10 rules for reading are 1. Read 2. Reading 3. Read 4. Reading 5. Read 6. Reading 7. Read 8. Reading 9. Read 10. Reading.  I think they got the point to read during reading time.  I do not want to leave off the fact we wrote about one of our memories from our memory basket. I am looking forward to what we have in stored for tomorrow.

Question: What do you hope to do in class?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting what you guys did in class, and what the students are to do at home. Always helpful for Mom! :). Sam reports that you are really funny and he hopes to make new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I learn new things. -Jackson

    ReplyDelete