Thursday, August 25, 2011

August 25, 2011

I am sorry for the late posting, guess I got side tracked? Mike called from Iraq and I totally forgot what I was doing. I tell my students there is not any really great excuses out there, and look I just gave you all one.  Now on to the important business, your child and I had a day filled with learning and laughs.  However, I promise there was serious time as well because we got through everything I planned for, YEAH! We learned a new song and movements to guide them with telling time.  Please have them share this cute song with you?  We continued our discussion on community, and what qualities an excellent citizen has? Take some time to discuss this as well to reinforce what I am teaching?  I am looking forward to you all coming to Open House to share how their writing is coming alive in the class.  I think with their imagination and mine we have writing made in the Wild wilderness of Wolfean!!!  Thank you to all the parents who have reported they love the blog, I am enjoying sharing my thoughts with you.  Please continue to share your thoughts and  your child's thoughts with me. This year is starting off on the right track!  Again, I promise to try to be earlier with the posting, however, at least I did my homework! 

No comments:

Post a Comment