Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011

My class was productive, we were able to complete everything I had planned for.  YEAH!!!!!  The students were able to stay focused and their behavior was spot on.  We do have some who love to chat, and we are working on this.  We have our math homework spirals ready for Thursday. They will complete their first CGI problem, with your help parents.  We practiced our Mountain Math and will be recording it on paper tomorrow, the graded papers will come home tomorrow.  We were able to read even longer today, using our comprehension strategy locating the story elements.  We will continue this strategy and others this week.  We wrote today on our own topic and listed our story on our road map.  I hope your child will show you this strategy.  We will continue to practice this strategy this week till we are all successful.  The students were continuing to learn what builds a great community in Social Studies.  We investigated by researching the text book to discover if there was more information we should discuss. My class noticed we knew a lot, but the text book gave us more information than what we knew. Today in PE it was reported, "My class had a fantastic time in PE."  My class, way to go keep up your positive attitude.

QUESTION FOR STUDENTS:  Describe your favorite activity to do on the weekend and why?

3 comments:

  1. I like playing video games because it is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play games... because its fun to play!!
    Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. invit my frends.

    becaus i have fun.

    Caleb

    ReplyDelete