Friday, April 13, 2012

April 12,2012

I am sorry this did not post last night, something seems to be wrong with blogger.  I try to publish the post from home and it is not letting it go through.  I do not want you all to think I am slacking.  I love to update the blog, but it seems to not want me to do it from home.  Yesterday we completed our bench mark test.  After two days of testing I have to report that my class ROCKS!  They all tried their best and used their strategies.  We then had math and continued to discuss measurement.  We used a nonstandard unit of measure to measure the items in the room.  We used a paperclip and a worm ruler to measure items thus far.  Then we went out front by the office to watch a tree ceremony, honoring Mrs. Barton who worked in the office last year.  She passed away and a tree was being planted in her honor.  We also watched a magic school bus video about what roots do to help a plant. 


Jackson again did an excellent job as Top Banana, we ran out of time to share.  He wanted to ask everyone what is your favorite book, because he loves to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment