Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 3, 2012

TOMORROW AWARDS at 9:45, hope to see all of you there.  Today was a great day filled with lots of learning.  We did our writing, still working on show don't tell.  Then we headed to the library to check out new books.  We even got to listen to Mrs. Wallingford give us a lesson on autism.  It was interesting to learn how children are born differently, but we are all the same.  Then we did our new CGI math dealing with shapes and money.  This was a different type of problem, but they seem to like the challenge.  Please know that the problem I sent home had a mistake, change 75 cents to 76 cents.  I hope you can forgive me?

1 comment:

  1. April 3,2012
    Dear Ms.Wolfean,
    Oh you know you didn't have to ask that
    unreasonably silly question.We would always
    forgive you silly.I would like to tell you something.You should read Nubs the true story
    of a mutt,a marine and a miracle.it is about a war dog who lives a rough life.I think you and
    Mike will enjoy it.Oh and I will give you my
    $0.25 in the morning when I come up to check my homework and thank you for the rewrite of our
    math problem.
    Your best child,
    Jordon E.
    child

    ReplyDelete