Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January 22, 2013

Okay, okay, I know I am awful.  I have been horrible about updating.  I am restarting over from now and I will try to not forget to post the blog.

Today we had a new top banana, Nicholas and Courtney was awesome. 
Since I forgot to post on the blog I wanted to inform you about what Courtney shared with us.  Courtney describe her bike last week and stated, "It is fun and pink!"  This was why she liked her bike, when asked by another student.  She also told us she is the middle child because she has an older sister and a younger sister.  "They both attend Gaitts Elementary, and I love them" she replied when someone asked about them.  She reported she loves all her dogs and Daisy is her favorite right now.  She loves Christmas because it is her favorite and "I get presents!"  She has a hard time sharing because she is shy and does not like to talk in front of the class.  I think she found her voice this week.

Today was a great day filled with lots of learning, we completed most of our tasks.  We started in Cafe reading and discussed connections and how to take notes on them while reading.  Then we were luck and headed to the library.  We know we have a new reading program for Six Flags.  We also learned how to take reading tests on the computer using our library books.  This will help them raise their comprehension in reading.  They need to read their library books with a sticker on the binding.  These are the books they use.  Please ask them where is there book?  Reading CountsHere is a picture of the sticker.  Also we did a new kind of CGI it will involve subtracting.  Please make sure they are explaining how they solve not just what strategy.  We them finished our day with continuing to study all about our natural resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment