Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013

I love blogging everyday it helps me reflect how I can make the day better for the students.  Please ask them tomorrow what new behavior incentive I have started?  I hope you all find it fantastic and the students get excited. 

We shared Sage's poster, he is our new Top Banana.  He shared about how he loves to play soccer and has been playing for many years.  I want to hear more about his trips he has been on because today he reported he has been to California and San Diego.  What a lucky child, he told us he loved Lego Land.  I look forward to hearing more from him tomorrow.

Today we started off with Reading Cafe and completed that task in flying colors.  We then visited Mrs. Wallingford and she shared an excellent book.  You should ask your child to take you to see and hear it?  Yes, it is on the Library Website, please let me know if you do?  We then came back for a small amount of writing, but did not have much time because we had to have recess. Then we moved into math and continued to discuss fractions, and had a new CGI math problem.  After lunch we completed math CAFE time and had a great time working with friends in our groups.  We finished up our day with science and began our lesson on rocks, stayed tuned for tomorrow's update.

No comments:

Post a Comment