Monday, January 12, 2015

Marvelous Monday

My students will come home reporting that we were not in class today, they are correct.  The teachers in Second Grade thought it would be interesting to collect data on their reading tests.  We wanted one day to pull as many as we could read to us.  I was able to test and have half my class read to me.  It was nice, we are thinking of doing it again. Having said that, we of course did not have a normal day.  Therefore, we did not get to Spelling this week.  I will be doing a different kind of spelling.  I will test their sight words.  I know they will all do great, but there is not a list to come home because I want to compare their progress from the beginning of the year.  I thank you for your understanding, and please feel free to email me with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment