Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday

Ms. Wolfean is back, and I hope you all had a fantastic MLK Day?

We had a great day , and we had a great time learning how summarize our story, during reading.  We reviewed how to ask our self and others questions while reading and after.  Then we revised our writing to begin publishing this week, so that we can move onto research.  Then math, this is a tough concept this week we are regrouping with two and three digit numbers and they are struggling.  Please give your child practice problems so they can remember to show the strategy.  I also taught them how to add to check subtraction, this also might need to explained.  They seem to not understand I can add my answer to the other part and check that I add to get the total given.  I hope you all have fun and let them teach you.  We are still working on natural resources in science and observing how objects go through changes and how those changes affect the outcome of what is made.


No comments:

Post a Comment