Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17, 2013

We learned a lot about Tsa'na today he shared his poster.  It was amazing to see him as a baby.  We loved his dog and he was an adorable little thing.  We all giggled when we saw the dog in the chair, but were more impressed that the chair was made by Dad.  I think there were more AHHHs, when he told us he lived in Pennsylvania.  I think one child yelled, "Where is that?"  I will have to get out the map and show everyone. I know they all wanted to know his favorite gift that he received on Christmas from the picture that was posted on the poster.  We did ask and he reported, "It was a Power wheel thingy you know an electric car deal you ride." I have to tell you I love the way children speak.  We have had a lot of absent students for many reasons, please try to keep me posted.  I miss the monkeys when they are out.

No comments:

Post a Comment