Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 3, 2013

WOW, I did my homework tonight.  I am lucky, I get to have my recess.  I am excited to report that Kelly made me hungry at the end of the day because she had a cookie on her poster.  She likes the inside and outside of them the best.  I wonder does this means she does not like the whole thing?  She also has four sisters and one brother, oh boy that's a lot of girls.  Is this what you were thinking?

We learned a lot about matter today, please ask them what they are learning about.  Also we are still working on questions during reading and making predictions along the way.  This will help build our comprehension.  Please have them show you this while they do their twenty minutes of reading.  We are still working on number sense in math and I hope their CGI was easy for them?  have a fantastic evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment